Description: MG OIL ATF DX-III is a high- performance automatic transmission oil, formulated with high quality base stocks, shear stable viscosity index improvers and advanced additive system to meet or exceed the requirements of General Motors for Type DX-III specification. Suitable for passenger cars and commercial automatic transmissions, for use in applications like power steering systems, hydraulics and some manual transmissions where automatic transmission fluid is specified.
MG Oil ATF DX-III is an automatic transmission fluid developed for the automatic transmissions and power steering systems of vehicles specifying use of General Motors TYPE DX-III SUFFIX DX-III quality fluids. The highly refined base oils and infinium performance additives used in this oil provide enhanced thermal stability, frictional characteristics and rust & corrosion protection. It exceeds the performance requirements of General Motors TYPE DX-III SUFFIX DX-III specification.
Features & Benefits
- Improved wear protection due to presence of EP additive helps in reducing system wear.
- Optimum frictional characteristics due to presence of friction modifiers, helps in smooth and
fuel-efficient gear shifting and torque transfer.
- High shear stable viscosity index improvers resist easy break down under high shear
conditions in transmissions, thus ensuring the oil film thickness to continue protecting the
- Good compatibility with various seal materials found in transmission system.
- Good low temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure good cold start performance.
- Good oxidation & thermal stability prevents acid-formation, deposit build up & oil thickening.
- Automatic car transmissions and torque converters;
- Step-by-step gearboxes for which the ATF is prescribed;
- Hydraulic systems and steering mechanisms.
- It is used in automatic transmissions and power steering systems of passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- It is also suitable for use in hydraulic power systems where an automatic transmission fluid is specified