Description: MG OIL Gear Oil EP-140 GL-5 is an EP gear oil for very highly loaded gears in general. It can also be used in automotive applications including heavy duty axles, conventional gear-boxes and steering-boxes on cars, and trucks, gear-boxes, final drives, power take -offs on farm and earth moving machinery where API GL-5 is required. It can thus be used for lubricating all gears and materials types.
MG OIL EP-140 gear oil is high performance, heavy duty gear lubricants formulated from high performance base oils and advanced additives system. These lubricants are engineered for automotive applications including heavy axles and final drives where extreme pressure and shock loading are expected. It provides excellent performance where API GL-5 is required.
- Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation that extend gear bearing life due to minimum deposits longer seal life
- Outstanding protection against low speed/high torque wear and against high-speed scoring. That increases load carrying capacity, reduced maintenance costs and longer equipment life
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection, reduced wear and longer component life
- Compatible with typical automotive seals and gaskets. Minimum leakage and reduced contamination
- Heavy duty axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 level performance
- Passenger cars, on high-way light and heavy-duty trucks and commercials vehicles
- Off high-way industries including constructions, mining, carrying, and agricultural equipment.
Other heavy duty industrial and automotive applications such as hypoid gears, operating under conditions where high speed/shock load, highspeed/ low torque and low speed/ high torque prevail